Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year for Cast Iron Therapy

2011 was a memorable year for me on a personal level. So many of my friends reached major milestones in their lives, getting engaged or married, finding new jobs, and so many other good things. There have been many trials and tribulations as well, for them and for me. It was a very memorable year, and I am hoping that 2012 will be even better.

So for now, I am going to make some public Cast Iron Therapy specific New Years Resolutions:

  1. Learn more healthy recipes.
  2. Do more to pick up Vietnamese cooking at home.
  3. Blog at least 8 times a month (But ideally 12+)
  4. Read all of my food related books cover to cover.
  5. Stick it out through all of the 52 weeks of cooking challenge on reddit.
There are some other things I want to do, but I think they fall more under goals than actual resolutions given the relative straightforwardness of the tasks.
  1. Brew up a batch of beer.
  2. Learn how to butcher a pig.
  3. Try out every formula in Michael Ruhlman's Ratio.

Sorry about not making this a recipe post, I am in the process of applying for a rather exciting sounding position, and this is all the time I can spare for a few days.

Look for exciting things coming toward the end of the week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment