So for now, I am going to make some public Cast Iron Therapy specific New Years Resolutions:
- Learn more healthy recipes.
- Do more to pick up Vietnamese cooking at home.
- Blog at least 8 times a month (But ideally 12+)
- Read all of my food related books cover to cover.
- Stick it out through all of the 52 weeks of cooking challenge on reddit.
There are some other things I want to do, but I think they fall more under goals than actual resolutions given the relative straightforwardness of the tasks.
- Brew up a batch of beer.
- Learn how to butcher a pig.
- Try out every formula in Michael Ruhlman's Ratio.
Sorry about not making this a recipe post, I am in the process of applying for a rather exciting sounding position, and this is all the time I can spare for a few days.
Look for exciting things coming toward the end of the week though!