Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Thanksgiving of 2011

No time for exciting pictures and recipes today. I need to handle a lot of the feast preparations today, and never fear, there will be much to post in coming days.

That said, it seems fitting to express what I am thankful for.

I'm glad to have a roof over my head and a family that supports me. I'm glad to live in the Bay Area and in reasonable driving distance to a great number of my dear friends from high school and college. I'm thankful to have a great kitchen that I can perform experiments in to share with you.

And in spite of things not being terribly great in terms of underemployment and where I am in life, I am thankful that I am in a place where have a good chance to find a better future, and the frame of mine to hope for those things to come soon.

I hope you're all in good spirits, and may the Holiday season bring good things to those who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment